Ensure WEEE requirements worldwide with Deutsche Recycling.
The production, distribution and recycling of electrical and electronic appliances (as well as lamps), is strictly regulated in many countries throughout the world. Europe, North and South America, Asia and Africa have already implemented laws, ensuring the proper treatment of EE-waste. The blueprint for these country’s regulations was often the EU WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC. The full implementation has, however, been implemented differently in each country, so that all different types of obligations must be monitored and updated regularly.
Deutsche Recycling supports you in acting in accordance with the obligations of the laws and supports you throughout the entire process. From the initial registration to the ongoing legal monitoring and reporting. We offer the best conditions by bundling our quantities and guarantee our independence from national take-back systems, acting solely in the interests of our customers.
- Individual consulting on European and worldwide legal obligations, based on your products and distribution models,
- Compliance check and optimization of any existing registrations,
- Legal monitoring and up-to-date information on pending legal changes or newly implemented laws,
- Legal certainty and elimination of existing legal risks,
- Outsourcing of customers’ liability by taking over the entire process,
- Saving of internal resources.
* all services can also be booked individually
- Registration with the corresponding authorities,
- Acceptance and implementation of timely and regular reporting’s,
- Take-back and recycling incl. the implementation of the take-back obligations of online retailers,
- Acknowledgement of an authorized representative,
- Guarantee deposits corresponding to the quantities placed on the market,
- Assuming all correspondence, communication and documentation with authorities and take-back systems,
- Receipt of invoices from authorities and national take-back systems, Invoice verification incl. compliant service and payment processing (optional).
Image license: © macgyverhh / Adobe Stock