Companies are faced with many crucial questions within the framework of the applicable legislation (WEEE, Packaging Directive, Battery Directive):
- What legal obligations do I have?
- Which devices have to be registered in which quantities and categories?
- In which countries are registrations necessary?
- Which information obligations have to be fulfilled?
- What must be observed with regard to take-back?
It is particularly important to comply with and fulfil one’s own obligations correctly. After all, there is otherwise a risk of heavy sanctions.
You don’t know your exact legal obligations or need assistance in clarifying them? We analyse which obligations apply to you within the framework of the WEEE, Packaging or Battery Directive and help you to manage them.
As national laws and interpretations can deviate from the European directives, we naturally also take care of this internationally for all of the markets that are relevant to your company.
We provide legal assessments and recommendations, explain the obligatory steps and, if desired, take care of your complete obligations. This way, you will always act in absolute compliance with the law.