Environmental Compliance – a challenge for a good cause
Climate policy is clearly at the center of the social debate. Companies are increasingly dependent on acting sustainably and taking responsibility. In this context, the so-called environmental compliance is often mentioned. At its core, this is about verifiable compliance with the environmental laws, regulations and requirements of the respective company.
Many dealers, manufacturers or importers do not even know which obligations they are subject to under extended manufacturer or producer responsibility. And so compliance with legislation poses a major challenge for many companies. But don’t despair, because this is where Deutsche Recycling GmbH comes in!
Environmental compliance: Services provided by Deutsche Recycling GmbH
In operational terms, climate protection not only serves a positive image, it serves the entire planet. However, gaining an overview of the legal situation often poses a major challenge for laypersons. Even if you want to comply with the rules, it is often difficult to do so. Associated with this problem, the so-called environmental compliance is of particular importance. As a reliable service provider for maintaining environmental compliance, we at Deutsche Recycling Service GmbH keep an eye on the legal obligations for you and thus clear the jungle of paragraphs International Legislation.
Our environmental compliance services at a glance:
- As part of environmental compliance, we advise you individually on all of your obligations
- We analyze in advance which laws and regulations in connection with environmental compliance specifically apply to you and ensure compliance with them
- We take care of the licensing and registration in the relevant national registers for waste electrical and electronic equipment, sales and transport packaging and batteries
- We take care of volume reports, annual statistics and audits in accordance with environmental compliance
- We are also available as an authorized representative for companies that are not based in Germany
- We provide the annual guarantee via a collective guarantee system (insolvency-proof guarantee)
All we need from you is the list of the countries relevant to you and your respective quantities. This enables us to find the best solutions for you to efficiently comply with all environmental regulations that apply to you. You don’t have to do any work yourself for this. As part of our environmental compliance, we assume full responsibility and give you absolute legal certainty.
What exactly must be considered for environmental compliance?
But what exactly is there to consider when it comes to environmental compliance? In order to fully comply with all regulations, you must comply with the legal requirements of the WEEE Directive, battery guideline and packaging guideline are sufficient. These regulations can sometimes change frequently and companies have to be agile in adapting to the innovations. Within the framework of environmental compliance, we also assume responsibility for you here, so that you can act flexibly and efficiently. With us you are always up to date and in compliance with the law.
If you have further questions about environmental compliance, you can contact us at any time. We look forward to your inquiry.